All participants (including speakers) are requested to register for this event via the registration form.
Deadline for registration is Friday 12th June.
Location, Date and Time
Wednesday 17th June - FESE General Assembly
14.00: FESE General Assembly at the Oslo Børs, Tollbugata 2, Oslo (Members only)
Wednesday 17th June - Report of the European IPO Task Force
15.00: Presentation of the Report of the European IPO Task Force at at the Oslo Børs, Tollbugata 2, Oslo
Wednesday 17th June - FESE GALA DINNER
18.15: Welcome reception at the Oslo City Hall
19.30: Short walk to the Grand Hotel, Karl Johans gate 31, 0159 Oslo
Thursday 18th June - FESE CONVENTION
9.00: Conference starts
16.20: Conference ends with a cocktail reception - everyone is welcome!
FESE Gala Dinner and Convention: EURO 900 (exc VAT)
Special rates apply to:
FESE & WFE Members: EURO 450 (exc VAT)
Trade Associations: EURO 450 (exc VAT)
Participant fee exempt for:
- Convention speakers
- MEPs and MPs
- EU Government officials
- Media Representatives
- Members of the De la Vega Advisory Council
- Admission to all conference sessions
- Catering throughout the Convention
- Gala dinner
- Final programme and delegate list (distributed at the Convention) included in the delegate pack
- Access to online conference highlights including speakers’ presentations post event
How to make the payment
Upon registration a confirmation email will be sent. Within 7 days of registration your invoice will be forwarded via email, payment can be made either by bank transfer or credit card and should be made within 14 days of receipt.
Terms and conditions
- Payment has to be received, two business days before the FESE Convention or access will be denied. Payments via credit card can be processed up to the day of the FESE Convention.
- Cancellations received on or before 31st May: refund of registration fee minus an administrative charge of €50 (including VAT).
- Cancellations received between 1st June and 13th June: refund of registration fee minus an administrative charge of €300 (including VAT).
- Cancellations received 14th June and after: no refund will be given.
All refunds will be processed after the Convention.