Published: - Updated:
We are looking to recruit a bright and enthusiastic intern to assist the policy team in its work. The internship will be for a period of 6 months minimum. This a challenging position in an international and professional organisation with Brussels as the operating base providing hybrid facilities.
Main duties include:
- Providing support with statistical database, covering:
- Coordination and collection of statistical data;
- Checking of monthly statistical input;
- Managing the quarterly analytical statistics review.
- Supporting the FESE Market Intelligence Group;
- Contributing towards EU monitoring, projects, presentations, and surveys.
Other tasks include:
- Managing IT support;
- Support the team in the organisation of meetings and events;
- Update and manage the contact database.
- Hold a university degree;
- Be proficient in Excel;
- Have an understanding of the IT set up (Office 365);
- Have an interest in global/European economics;
- Possess good organisational skills;
- Have the ability to meet strict deadlines;
- Be able to work in a team and in a multicultural environment;
- Possess excellent computer skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint);
- Fluency in English.
Start date: As soon as possible
Position type: This is a paid internship with some additional advantages.
To apply: Please send your CV and motivation letter by email to Muriel Toiremol, HR Manager, at email@example.com by 30th June 2022.