Published: - Updated:
We are looking to recruit a Communications Officer to provide overall communication support and some support in administrative tasks. We’re offering a challenging position in an international and professional organisation with Brussels (Belgium) as the operating base, providing hybrid facilities.
Main duties include:
- Communications: Working with the regulatory team to ensure timely publication of position papers, reports etc via social media and website.
- Events: Overall logistical support of our events including managing invites, speakers, website, and social media support (i.e. conferences, virtual events, press conferences) and all related follow-up communications;
- Media: Maintaining good relations with journalists; responding to journalists’ requests; Monitoring and managing general media, press coverage and social media. Maintain the associations media plan including the media contact database.
- Content: drafting email invitations, press releases, speeches, website content. As well as supporting the team with drafting/editing documents and publications.
- Website: Manage the content of the website.
- Ensuring that the corporate style (format, layout, etc) and communication process are always coherent.
The candidate will also support the Director General in preparing documents for the FESE General Assembly and tasks related to this group i.e. mandates, calendar planning, internal rules, etc.
- A master’s degree, with minimum 1-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Possess good organisational and communication skills, be proactive, self-motivated, result-oriented, with a strong team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent computer skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent English – native level in written and oral communication skills
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract type: Permanent position, full-time. Competitive salary package, with excellent benefits.
To apply: Please send your CV and motivation letter by email to Muriel Toiremol, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 30th Novemebr 2022.