Published: - Updated:
We are looking to recruit a Policy Adviser to work in the regulatory policy team of the organisation. This is a challenging position in an international and professional organisation with Brussels as the operating base providing hybrid facilities.
Main duties include:
- Supporting the ongoing regulatory and policy developments of the Association
- Support with the preparation of agendas, working documents and minutes of meetings
- Contributing towards projects, presentations, surveys, studies etc.
- Conducting research on issues related to the work of the policy team
Other tasks include:
- Managing IT support
- Supporting the team in the organisation of meetings and events
- A master’s degree, ideally with 1 year of relevant professional experience, preferably in an EU trade association or similar
- Some knowledge/understanding of financial services, in particular MiFID, is desirable
- Good organisational skills; proactive, self-motivated, result-oriented, with a strong team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent IT skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English – excellent written and oral communication skills
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract type: Permanent position, full-time. Competitive salary package, with excellent benefits.
To apply: Please send your CV and motivation letter by email to Muriel Toiremol, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 30th November 2022.